Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thank God my Son is safe!!!

Thanks Goodness!

For?

I am feeling a lot grateful, of lately. To be working. In a company. At some position.

I am currently working with software MNC. At the rate I am going, I would, hopefully become a good manager in the same company, or other. On a conservative estimate, I see this happening by the time I reach 40.

I am currently located at New Delhi, and my office is in Noida.

I love Delhi, and don’t intend to leave it soon.

Wow! What an amazing probability of me surviving in NCR by the time I am 40! I am so excited...

I mean, just look at the advantages : I don’t have to worry if my son gets abducted. I can anytime go to the police, and tell them I am a big shot manager at this MNC or that, and they will lodge a complaint for me. They will try their best to find me daughter if she elopes with a drug addict. After all, I am a respected Manager in an MNC. My daughter can't be delinquent, can she?

Thanks Goodness I am not poor, derelict. Why, if my son gets abducted, who will lodge a complaint? How will I be able to pay the money to the police to get a complaint lodged? And what proof I have that my son, in early teens, is not a gay to the extent of being a sex manic? I am poor... and my son can be anything...

Another advantage - If my wife gets robbed, I can again go to the police...

Looking at the current state of affairs, I thank God, I am not poor. Or any attack on my wife would be termed as my wife being debauched... She would be examined 'closely' - by the policemen - for any suspicious traits...

Thanks God!

Didn't get it?

Ok - take this.

Totally unrelated.

A young man - in his college. Molests women, wearing a Spiderman mask. Or let’s say a batman mask. Everyone knows women are being molested. No one knows who is behind all this. Now the girls - after the 1st incident report to the principal/ dean and he completely ignores them. The second incident gets reported, conveniently ignored again. So on till the 30th incident.

31st victim commits suicide.

Who is responsible? Our masked superhero, off course! And what about the principal/dean? To what extent should he be deemed responsible, directly/indirectly?

Mere suspending him would do? Would it do justice to all and more than all, the deceased?

Still didn't get it?

In simple language, I favor capitol punishment for the Policemen who ignored the poor of Nithari, Noida. After the first few incidents got reported, their incompetence (or shall I put it as impotency?) must have given further boost to the confidence of the psychos that they can get around the law. And if they are indeed incompetent, how did they listened to it all when the son of a top manager of an MNC was abducted. Why was there a frenzy, till the time the money was recovered?

If a country like UK can launch a massive case to protect their prostitutes, can’t we take care of our sons and daughters?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well..the answer to your question is apparently no...

esp. when we are evolving into a country with a massive economic divide.

and i am very sure that there will be many such cases that go unnoticed..simply because no one cares..the police does not...the politicians do not...and once the story is outdated..i am sure even the media will not...

it loooks like a human life is the most underrated commodity in this country...unfortunate..sad..but true..at least for the poor and needy..

6:39 AM  
Blogger ramble said...

quite often kids need a dad who
can do more stuff than bailing them out
http://losingit.blog.com/fatherhood/

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home