Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Kurt Cobain


Why write more on him when there is gigs of material on him on the net. I did rather say what he means to me.

Kurt Cobain. No closer to God, a mortal can get. How do I thank thee for the amazing trips I had while listening to the all those countless songs?

One thing I personally adore is his being left handed...

5th April 2006 marks the 12th yr he left the grunge world high and dry... I dont mourn, but yes, I feel that he could have contributed more...




2 Comments:

Blogger mayank said...

well i'm not a fan of Nirvana..but they were impressive.here's my take
who's who of rock

4:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well he was nt but he is lika GOD of grunge i can,t feel the fun listing to another odd post grunge shit excpet nirvana,,YEs brother thsi the only music i listen to any other genre is not meant for me whther it,s banging my head or riffing on my guitar it is jus one thing that how to respect and beat his legendary songs at same time what music i shud make so i cud go same lik him though i hav mad sum songs but i Ain,t kNw i ain,t hav ashotgun read heavier then heaven if u ought to be blessed by him by charles r corss thanku send me u number so we cud tribute him

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home